As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Angel's Orchids #ad
Sale, 3 Large Live Orchids PlantsCattleya,Oncidium,Dendrobium #adAngel's Orchids #ad
- These are our size 3 large orchids not the size 1 small seedling look at the sample picture for size. These orchids are easy to grow, fast-growing, hardy, and forgiving.
Based on season availability oncidium may be replaced with a dendrobium. You will get 3 large plants 1 Cattleyas, 1 Oncidiums, and 1 Dendrobium based on availability. These are blooming sized plants.
2. PAPCOOL #ad
Oncidium,Dendrobium,Vanda,Phalaenopsis, 5 Orchid Lịve Plạnts Cattleya #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Shipped 5 plants bare root, not in flower. Orchids are not in bud or flower at this moment. Some in blooming size, others may take up to 1 year before they flower.
These orchids are easy to grow, hardy, fast-growing, and forgiving. Minimum 1 plant of each Cattleya, Dendrobium, Oncidium, Vanda, Phalaenopsis.
3. Andy's Orchids #ad
Andy`s Orchids, Indigenous to Ecuador, Oncidium chrysomorphum sml.Dense Yellow, Orchid Plant #adAndy's Orchids #ad
- Water care: moist; 3-5 waterings per week let dry lightly between waterings. To 85f max. Size: blooming size mature flowering size plant / Blooming Season: Fall and Winter Blooming.
Lighting: bright; 2500-3500 Footcandles very bright indirect light. Mount: 6" basket / temperature: Intermediate; 55F min.
4. Angel's Special #ad
4 Live Orchid Plants to Choose Oncidiums #adAngel's Special #ad
- Currently these orchids are not in spike or flower, these are small plants. They will be shipped bare root when you receive them, the roots will be dry, this is normal. The orchids do not tolerate freezing temperatures for a long time and we will not be liable for any orchids, however some can be slightly smaller or larger.
The orchids do not tolerate freezing temperatures for a long time and we will not be liable for any orchids that die to inclement weather. If your weather is going to be below 37 and you are not able to receive them at your door, please purchase the heat pack variant of this product OR contact your local post office after shipping with your tracking number and ask them to hold your order for pickup.
You will love them. Please read the description for more information.
Please soak them for a few minutes in lukewarm water and plant them in a good orchid medium. Orchids are supposed to be completely dry before re-watering. You will get 4 oncidium orchids please see sample picture for a size referenceif your weather is going to be below 37 and you are not able to receive them at your door, please purchase the heat pack variant of this product OR contact your local post office after shipping with your tracking number and ask them to hold your order for pickup.
5. Angel's Special #ad
Oncidium, Dendrobium, Vanda, 5 Live Orchid Plants Cattleya, and Phalaenopsis Premium Beautiful Orchids, Angel’s Orchids #adAngel's Special #ad
- You will get 5 orchid plants please see sample picture for a size reference, however some can be slightly smaller or bigger. They will be shipped bare root when you receive them, the roots will be dry, this is normal.
Vandas will take 2 to 3 years. You will love them. Orchids are supposed to be completely dry before re-watering. These orchids are easy to grow, hardy, fast-growing, and forgiving.
Great way to start or improve your collection. Oncidiums and dendrobiums will give flowers within 1 year. Please read the description for more information. Please soak them for a few minutes in lukewarm water and plant them in a good orchid medium. Currently these orchids are not in spike or flower, these are small plants.
6. Orchid Insanity #ad
Fragrant Blooms Easy to Grow and Bloom! Miniature windowsill-Size, Cool and Warm Tolerant. White Flowered Variety. NOT in Bloom/Bud When Shipped, Orchid Insanity -Onc. Twinkle 'Fragrant Fantasy' #adOrchid Insanity #ad
- Orders over $50 get a free heat pack if needed. Temperature: 50 deg f – 95 deg F; keep well watered and misted when very hot. How to grow--light: bright, shady conditions. Avoid direct sun. This is the white-flowered variety being offered here there is also a pink-flowered variety we offer separately.
Multiple bloomings per year, and outrageous number of flowers on a larger plant. Water: 2x/week. If you're in a northern state or cold area, or your plant may freeze in transit! you only need one heat pack per order.
Fertilizer: balanced fertilizer every two weeks. We are not responsible for cold weather damage for plants ordered WITHOUT a heat pack. If you don't select the heat pack option, please select the 72-hour heat pack option incl upgrade to USPS Priority, we may not be able to ship your plant until warmer weather.
Media/soil: new zealand Sphagnum Moss provided is excellent, as is well-draining bark mix. Photo is representative of plant you will receive. Avoid freezing! please look carefully at photos to get an idea of size! there is a pen or coin in each picture as a size reference. Tolerant of warm or cool conditions. The bs plants are Blooming Size, capable of blooming at any time.
7. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
All Natural Orchid Potting Mix by Perfect Plants, 8 Quarts Special Blend for Proper Root Development on All Orchid Plant Types #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- All purpose mix — made with charcoal, Pine Bark, Sponge Rock, Coconut Chips. Aeration — mix does not compact or suffocate orchid roots. Heavy duty, re-sealable bag — perfect for storage or later use.
Drainage — orchids do not require frequent waterings but do require proper drainage, too much water can kill your orchid plant. Roots can climb — orchid roots love to climb and expand, this textured mix allows them to stretch to their full potential.
8. Generic #ad
Orchid Plant, Species, Tolumnia Velutina #adGeneric #ad
- Tolumnia orchid loves bright sunlight and is able to tolerate direct morning and evening sun, however, in the hot summer noon especially in the windows of southern orientation, the orchid should be protected from direct sunlight.
2 adult fans are shipped bare root and are not in bloom. The leaves are arranged in pairs overlapping or straddling one another at the base, which is how the popular term "equitant". Domestic shipping only.
These wonderful plants carry foliage which seldom exceeds 6 to 8 inches in height, and a 4-inch pot can house a beautiful "specimen" plant. Tolumnia were at one time classified as an oncidium, more commonly referred to as "equitant Oncidiums". This kind of orchid refers to a moderately warm temperature regime and for normal growth and development the humidity level of 45-70% will be enough.
9. Earthworm Technologies #ad
Ecofriendly, Earthworm Technologies TeaDrops Organic Orchid + Bromeliad + Air Plant Fertilizer – 16 Liquid Plant Food Packets – Make up to 32 Gallons Easy #adEarthworm Technologies #ad
- Teadrops are pet- child- eco- friendly, vegan & 100% sustainably made in the USA. Great for all terrestrial & epiphytic plants such as orchid, epidendrum, zygopetalum, cymbidium, Cycnoches, Phragmipedium, Phaius, Masdevallia, Bromeliads, Vanda, Catasetum, Ludisia, Encyclia, paphiopedlium lady slipper, Tillandsias Air Plants including Phalaenopsis Moth, Miltonia, cattleya, Dendrobium, Psychopsis, Oncidium, Vanilla, Lycaste, Brassavola, etc.
1 tube = 16 teadrops packets that can make up to 32 gallons of liquid organic Orchid, Bromeliad & Air plant fertilizer. So easy! just drop 1 teadrops packet into a gallon of water or watering can and steep for a few hours, liquid turns color, then feed while you water! No measuring spoons + NO smell + NO dirty fingers.