As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Jiffy #ad
100 Count- Jiffy 36 MM Peat Soil Pellets #adJiffy #ad
- Reliable substrate - same product time after. Easy to store/transport - low volume. Ready/easy to use. High quality results. Free root development.
2. Root Naturally #ad
100 Count, Root Naturally 36mm Peat Pellets #adRoot Naturally #ad
- Perfect for starting seeds and cuttings. Includes Instructions. Resealable Bag. Fits in 36mm trays. 100 count - 36mm Premium Peat Pellets.
3. Jiffy #ad
Seed Starter Soil Plugs, Easy to Transplant to Garden, Jiffy 7 Peat Pellets, 36 mm, 50 Count, Start Seedlings Indoors #adJiffy #ad
- 50 pellets - ready and easy to use. Just add water and pellet will expand. Minimizes transplant shock and root damage. Pellet size 36mm 1. 50in x 1. 50in. No soil reqired.
4. SOLIGT #ad
4 Set Strong Greenhouse Seed Trays with Humidity Dome and Pellet Holder for 100 Jiffy 30mm, Seed Starting, 36mm & 42mm Peat Pellets, Pellet Not Included, Germinating Seedling Propagating #adSOLIGT #ad
- Value package : includes 4 greenhouse trays with 4 matching humidity domes and pellet holders, each capable of holding 25 jiffy peat pellets seed starting pods. Trays features no hole - save you time to water the soils and prevent leaking.
Overall dimension - 1067" x 1067" x 2. 36". Note: jiffy pellets are NOT INCLUDED. Sturdy and heavy duty: high quality plastic is durable, growing micro greens, clones, reusable and recyclable - perfect for starting seeds, herb and salad leaves.
Compatible with 3 sizes jiffy pellet: our pellet holder trays are specially designed to hold 30, 36 and 42mm peat pellets for seedlings- allows you to grow different types of plants in one tray and fix the pellet in place without failing.
Perfect fit: the dome and growing tray close well and forms a tight seal seal to maintain warmth and humidity- ensures the healthy and robust growth of your plants. Excellent humidity control: our high-rise, transparent domes have 2 adjustable and clear vents designed for smooth airflow control, maximum light penetration and the best viewing of your plant starts.
5. ZeeDix #ad
ZeeDix 100 Pcs 30mm Peat Pellets Seed Starter Soil Pods Plugs for Vegetable, Seedling Soil Block Compressed Peat Nutrient Seed Pods for Planting Easy Transplant with 100 Plant Labels & 2 Garden Tools #adZeeDix #ad
- Package includes:includes 100pcs 30mm fiber soil direct plant seed starters. Unique network design:Net bag compressed nursery nutrient block, diameter 30 mm. It couldn't be easier! material: as a raw material, sphagnum moss is environmentally friendly and can be fully degraded; it is convenient for transplanting and colonizing operations, improving efficiency and success rate of transplanting.
Pour into the water without adding seeds; 3. Then grow them and transplant them into a planter or your garden.
Since there is no root disturbance, it is easy to build plants. Use steps: 1. In the nursery the top of the block is buried in the middle of the seed, and the seed can be completely placed in the matrix. It's amazing to see the results! Great for beginners in gardening and also for kids.
As the seedlings continue to grow and replenish in time, the entire expansion process takes about 3-5 minutes; 4. Easy to use: operation is very simple! just add water to the seed starter, insert the seeds or cuttings and keep them moist, in a miniature greenhouse. Once the seedlings have grown, simply insert the entire seed starter / seedling into an outdoor terrace / deck planter or backyard garden. Place the nursery in a small container filled with water; 2.
6. GROWNEER #ad
Organic Plant Starter Kit with 15 Pcs Plant Labels, GROWNEER 240 Cells Peat Pots Seed Starter Trays, 24 Packs Biodegradable Seedling Pots Germination Trays #adGROWNEER #ad
- Start indoor garden -- starting an indoor garden is easy with our bulk pack of organic peat trays. These will break down in the soil in the end. 100% biodegradable -- once the seeds sprout, just transplant the whole trays directly into the ground or larger plant pots.
Each tray has 10 cells. Seed starter kit -- pack of 24 peat trays. Comes with 15 pcs plant labels, and you can use them to mark the seeds in your peat pots. Perfect for starting flowers, herbs, and vegetable saplings like tomatoes and cucumbers.
These seedling trays come apart easily and can be cut into individual peat pots using a pair of scissors. Prevent transplant shock -- by becoming one with the seedlings and promoting aeration, these amazing peat trays are great to transplant plants and avoid plants shocking. Easy to use -- simply place your seeds into the seedling transplant tray.
7. HOME GROWN #ad
50pcs Seed Starter Peat Pellets for Gardening – 36mm Seed Starter Pods, Peat Pellets for Seedlings, and Herb Garden Cuttings – Seed Starter Soil Seed Pods by Home Grown, Flower Seeds #adHOME GROWN #ad
- Bigger plants such as peppers and tomatoes do well in large, 50 mm starter pods. Let’s grow together – count on home grown for gardening supplies designed for novices and experts alike. Simple sprouts – follow easy instructions, and you’ll be sprouting seeds before you know it! Place your pellets in a watertight tray, plant your seeds, expand them to full size with water, and wait.
Bury your pellet in enough soil to cover it, gently pack it in, and water.
Your seed pods are backed by our passion for growing things and spreading the joy of gardening. A swell start – grow a bountiful garden with your seed starter soil mix for vegetables, herbs, and flowers from Home Grown.
Easy to transplant – after sprouting and standard hardening procedures, transfer your sprouts to potting soil or your garden. Your peat pellets are an excellent source of nutrition for young sprouts. Use 42 mm pellets for midsize plants. Choose the right size – plant your herb garden seeds in 36 mm peat pellets.
|Brand||HOME GROWN #ad|
|Manufacturer||HOME GROWN #ad|
|Part Number||HGPP36MM, HGPP42MM, HGPP50MM|
|Model||HGPP36MM, HGPP42MM, HGPP50MM|
8. Legigo #ad
Compressed Starting Plugs Pellet Fiber Soil Helps to Avoid Root Shock for Planting Herb Flower Vegetables, Legigo 50 Pcs 30mm Peat Pellets Starter Pods #adLegigo #ad
- They are small and compact, is harmless to the environment, which has great aeration and water retention, easily and cleanly storable, easy to transition into bigger containers. Easy to use, perfect for germinating seeds. Wide application: seeds starter pellets are great for starting your veggies, such as tomatoes, peppers, evening primrose, garden plants indoors or outdoors, making your seedling work easier and lower cost.
It is very convenient to store and carry out. As the plant grows, to prevent the root from being stifled. It is also suitable for 1020 trays, helping your seedlings grow faster.
Easy to use: you just put them in warm water to expand them not too hot or they'll tear, you can cut the netting off for helping the roots to expand or transplant it into a bigger pot, push in some seeds, and done.
Material: peat pellets are made of peat, so it is beneficial for plants to help plant growth, and can be completely degraded. What you get: each package includes 50 pcs 30mm peat pellets, these come in a compressed round shape, once water is added they grow significantly. The quantity is ample for you to start seeds plug of different plants at the same time. You can also plant it with your kids or as a gift to send to your family who likes plants. Perfect size: each peat soil pellet is 1. 12 inches in diameter and 0
9. Carrot Design #ad
Carrot Design Newspaper Pot Maker for DIY Biodegradable Seedling Starter Pots #adCarrot Design #ad
- Seed starting is easy when you make your own starter pots from paper scraps. This little wooden tool is the perfect machine for making seed planting pots. Made of sustainably harvested solid beech hardwood for a lifetime of use.
Seed starting is easy when you make your own 2 inch diameter starter pots from paper scraps using this wooden mold. Kids love making biodegradable pots out of newspaper and watching seeds sprout.