As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Weber #ad
350 cu. in. 0.006 Cubic Meter, 4 lb, Weber 17137 Pecan Wood Chunks #adWeber #ad
- Use with fish, lamb, poultry, Port, & beef. In. Provides a rich & Sweet flavor. Pecan wood chunks. 0006 m^3 sized bag. 350 cu.
2. Camerons #ad
Camerons Products Smoking Wood Chunks Pecan ~10 Pounds, 840 cu. in., Kiln Dried BBQ Large Cut Chips- All Natural Barbecue Smoker Chunks for Smoking Meat #adCamerons #ad
- May receive in box or bag. May receive in box or bag Works with game birds and chicken. May receive in box or bag. 840 cu. 0013m³ bag weighs approximately 10 pounds. In.
|Manufacturer||Camerons Products #ad|
3. Western BBQ #ad
Western BBQ Products Pecan Barbecue Cooking Chunks, 570 Cubic Inches 2 Pack #adWestern BBQ #ad
- Great way to add flavor and texture to the food you cook. Wood is heat-treated to eliminate and prevent pests, mold, and rot. Package contains 570 cubic inches of wood chunks 2 Pack.
570 cubic inches of premium pecan wood cooking chunks perfect for charcoal, or electric grills, gas, as well as personal and large scale smokers. Excellent option when making ribs, beef sirloin, fish, wings, whole chicken, pork loin, brisket, and more.
|Brand||Western BBQ #ad|
|Manufacturer||Western BBQ #ad|
|Part Number||2 x 78056|
4. Myron Mixon #ad
Myron Mixon Smokers BBQ Pecan Wood Chunks for Adding Flavor and Aroma to Smoking and Grilling at Home in The Backyard or Campsite #adMyron Mixon #ad
- Pecan bbq wood chunks: pecan BBQ wood chunks are perfect for adding a nutty flavor to your smoked or grilled meats. Burlap storage sack: handpackaged in breathable burlap bag. Naturally cured: Wood chunks are naturally cured as opposed to the kiln method.
Dimensions l x w x h: 5 x 8 x 15 inches; Weight: 6 pounds; Quantity: 1 bag. World championship flavor: Take home the same wood varieties we use to cook when we're on the competition trail. Naturally harvested: Locally sourced wood chunks are harvested naturally.
5. Camerons #ad
Camerons Products Smoking Wood Chunks Pecan ~5 pounds. 420 cu. in. - Kiln Dried BBQ Large Cut Chips- All Natural Barbecue Smoker Chunks for Smoking Meat #adCamerons #ad
- Made in the usa. 0006m³ pecan coarse cut wood Chunks pairs well with poultry, pork, beef, lamb, and game!. Smoking wood chunks - Works with gas grills, charcoal grills, and smoker boxes.
In. 420 cu. Barbecue smoking chunks - Made of 100% natural raw timber that is precision cut and kiln dried. May receive in a box or bag. Pecan smoker wood - ignited quickly and com-busts completely to create a delicate smoky flavor.
|Manufacturer||Camerons Products #ad|
6. Rockwood Charcoal #ad
Rockwood Missouri 3-5 Lb All Natural Organic Hardwood Low & Slow Outdoor Smoker Smoking Wood Chunks, Pecan #adRockwood Charcoal #ad
- Any smoker: wood chunks are 1. 5-2. 0 inches in size and perfect for any smoker type or size. All-natural: hardwood Smoking Wood Chunks great for smoking brisket or poultry.
Specifications: bag size: 3-5 pounds; Flavor: Pecan; Chunk size: 1. 5-2. 0 inches. Heat-treated: carefully heat-treated and kiln-dried to stomp out critters or mold. Wood type: if using a gas or electric smoker it's recommended to use wood chips instead.
7. Western Pecan BBQ Smoking Chips #ad
Western Pecan BBQ Smoking Chips 180 Cu. in. 2 Pack #adWestern Pecan BBQ Smoking Chips #ad
- 2 pack. Bbq smoking Chips Pecan Wood. Kiln dried wood for Use With Gas Or Charcoal Grills. Remember the flavor is In The Smoke when B-B-Q.
8. J.C.'s Smoking Wood Products #ad
Wild Black Cherry, Pecan, Hickory, J.C.'s Smoking Wood Chunks, Premium 4 PK Gallon Sized bag of Apple #adJ.C.'s Smoking Wood Products #ad
- Made from virgin Hardwood Trees from Central Iowa and Missouri. Smoking chunks for grilling, use in your smoker box or just add to your gas or charcoal grill.
9. Oklahoma Joe's #ad
Oklahoma Joe's Wood Smoker Chunks, 8 lb, Hickory #adOklahoma Joe's #ad
- Ideal for smoking meats, poultry, vegetables and fish. Oklahoma joe's hickory wood chunks are the best way to get a long last burn in the cooker and to infuse great taste into meats.
Made of all natural wood chunks. For use with smokers and charcoal grills to add flavor over a long period of time.