As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Serendipity Seeds #ad
Cassia siamea Kassod Tropical Tree seeds Bright Yellow Blooms Popcorn Scented Leaves summer-fall Good Container Gardening or Standard 20 #adSerendipity Seeds #ad
- Perfect for those smaller garden areas or large landscapes. Large clusters of sunny yellow blooms will brighten your day from summer to fall! Run your fingers through the leaves and discover the smell of fresh cooked, buttered popcorn! Fun for kids! This versatile plant is perfect for small gardens as well as potted deck plantings and tropical specimen plants.
Cascading leaves on arching branches and stunning yellow flowers make this plant the perfect plant to grow! Blooms occur from June to January We grow these in pots as a deck plant and bring in when freezing weather is about to occur. An attractive tree with arching branches and deep yellow - green, feathery leaves. Grows Fast.
|Brand||Serendipity Seeds #ad|
|Warranty||Seed is a live product which depends on many important grower skills such as proper planting time, seed depth, type of soil, watering, light intensity, proper use of fertilizers, weed controls, fungicides, insecticides, soil conditions, and reasonable weather during the growing period. These factors are totally out of the sellers control, and germination and growing results are the buyer's responsibility and risk.|
2. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Popcorn Robust 9385 Yellow 100 Non-GMO, Hybrid Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- High-yielding, yellow popcorn. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Germination rate about 80% or better. Harvest in about 110 days. Glossy, deep yellow kernel.
3. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Popcorn Mushroom 8577 Yellow 100 Non-GMO, Hybrid Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- High-yielding, yellow popcorn. Germination rate about 80% or better. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Harvest in about 110 days. Glossy, deep white and yellow kernel.
4. Harley Seeds #ad
HARLEY SEEDS 100+ Glass Gem Corn Seeds Non-GMO Popcorn Delicious Jewel-Toned, Grown in USA. Rare! Ornamental and Edible!, Glass-Like Kernels #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Colorful and tasty corn. Thin plants to 8-12". Too few plants won't pollinate themselves and you'll get bare cobs. Zones 4-9. Sow 1 inch deep. They are sold in lots of 100 because corn must be planted in clusters not rows.
Start indoors 2-3 weeks before desired transplant date. 1-2 ears per stalk, each 6-8" long. Scroll down for detailed planting instruction. Keep moist, not letting the seeds dry out between watering. 110 days. Clusters spacing 24-30". Soak seeds for 24-48 hours before planting. Plants 8-10' tall.
5. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Popcorn Japanese Hulless SL3939 White 200 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Harvest in about 86 days. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Germination rate about 80% or better. High-yielding, yellow popcorn seeds. Glossy, deep white kernels.
6. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Popcorn Strawberry Cherry Berry 9145 Red 100 Non-GMO, Open Pollinated Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- This garnet red diminutive beauty will get you giddy for gardening. Germination rate about 80% or better. Harvest in about 110 days. Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Stalks will bear 2 to 4 ears packed with jewel toned red kernels.
7. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Rainbow Popcorn Seeds Unique Garden Vegetable 267H 100 Seeds, or 1/2 Ounce #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- This novelty mix contains light cream, red and purple popcorn seeds. Extending the season with germination could give you the extra time you need. Make sure soil temperature is above 60 degrees f for successful germination.
While sweet corn can mature in as little as 70 days, yellow, longer-season flour and popcorns take up to 120 days to reach maturity. If growing your own unique popcorn is a huge desire, then growing rainbow popcorn is for you.
Zellajake farm and garden: "Seeds for all your planting needs since 2013. Multi colored rainbow popcorn seeds || FREE SHIPPING || NON GMO. Starting corn seeds indoors is not recommended. Plant seeds outdoors two weeks after the last spring frost date. Plant seeds 1 inch deep and 4 to 6 inches apart.
8. CZ Grain #ad
25 Seeds to Plant, Grow Blue Popcorn, Kathy's Exotic Blue, Blue Corn is The Most Rare #adCZ Grain #ad
- Amazing golor: authentic vibrant Seeds - Each pack has over 25 Seeds! Made in usa from our farm in iowa to you. See the excitement in their eyes as they experience growing these exotic garden seeds. Ideal for beginners, masters, this is the perfect gift to give on birthdays, and children alike.
Exotic garden seeds: 25+ rare heirloom Blue Popcorn Indian Corn Seeds, Very Easy and Fun to Grow. 100% customer Satisfaction Guaranteed. The perfect diy gift: for mom, holidays, him or her, anniversaries, dad, housewarming or any other occasion.
9. CZ Grain #ad
Prized for Popcorn, Corn Meal Flour, and its Beautiful Colored Leaves, 85 Days, Organic and Rare, Dwarf Rainbow Corn Pack of 10 Seeds, Non-GMO, The World’s Most Unique Corn Plant #adCZ Grain #ad
- Can be grown organic. Vibrant variegated leaves with Colors of White, Pink, Yellow and Green are a joy to see. 100% non-gmo, corn meal, great for popcorn, grind to Flour. An all natural and Healthy Choice.
Easy and fun to grow, your garden will be the envy of all Green Thumbs that see it. 10 seeds in a pack. 100% customer satisfaction Guaranteed. Ships from our farm in Iowa to you. 85 day corn, grows very fast, Sturdy Stalks and Nice Healthy Ears.