As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Jays Seeds #ad
Apple 525+ Seeds UPC 695928808748 & 4 Free Plant Markers, Strawberry, Blueberry, Fruit Combo Pack Raspberry, BlackBerry #adJays Seeds #ad
- All seeds! 125+ rapsberry seeds, 125+ Strawberry Seeds, 125+ Blackberry Seeds. Seeds need to be stratified, so place them in a zip baggy in fridge for 2-3 months to mimic winter conditions.
Complete your entire garden with this combo pack! - 4 FREE PLANT MARKERS & over 525 Seeds. 140+ blueberry seeds, 10+ Apple Tree Seeds. Germination after stratification once sowed: 20-45 days.
|Brand||Jays Seeds #ad|
|Manufacturer||Jays Seeds #ad|
2. Palm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
Red Raspberry Seeds Rubus idaeus 50+ Non-GMO Berry Plant Seeds #adPalm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
- Offering 50+ red raspberry seeds, packaged in a paper seed envelope. Seeds make great gifts for all ages. Germination and growing instructions are clearly displayed on each package for successful gardening every time. Grow plants for food or try gardening as new hobby.
3. Survival Garden Seeds #ad
Waterproof Packaging for Long Term Storage, Survival Garden Seeds Greens Collection Seed Vault, Non-GMO Heirloom Survival Garden Seeds for Planting #adSurvival Garden Seeds #ad
- Individual seed packages - beautiful paper packaging that can be used to mark rows or stored for reference. Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected from proven varieties with excellent germination rates. Keep your family well-fed and healthy with these varieties of Collards, Lettuce, Kale, Spinach, and Arugula.
Nutritious and delicious - green leafy plants are superfoods packed with flavor and nutrition. Survival seed vault - grow now or save in long term storage thanks to waterproof zip packaging that shields seeds from temperature, moisture, and light.
Quality seeds - non-gmo non-hybrid heirloom seeds are safe to plant for your family for years to come.
Variety of produce - a diverse array of leafy green vegetable seeds grown and cultivated in the USA for planting and growing in your home vegetable or container garden. Zip bag can be reused for future seed storage and fits easily in your bug-out bag in case of emergency. Info-rich instructions with important details for successful planting, growth, and saving seeds for future years.
4. VIVOSUN #ad
VIVOSUN 5-Pack 25 Gallon Plant Grow Bags, Premium Series 300G Thichkened Non-Woven Aeration Fabric Pots w/Handles, Reinforced Weight Capacity & Extremely Durable Black #adVIVOSUN #ad
- Use it for years: bags prevent circling root structure. Sturdy fabric material: made of 300g thickened nonwoven fabric, these pots are moderately permeable, environmentally friendly, and BPA-free.
Portable bags: both heavy-duty handles and rugged material means you can move bags full of soil and plants with ease. Combined with pruning and trimming roots, these bags can be reused for years. Great drainage: nonwoven fabric means the pots do not retain excess water, allowing your roots to breathe, translating to a healthier, more vigorous growth.
Durable, reinforced handles: while the competition uses flimsy handles that are a continuation of the same fabric the pot is made from, we use serging stitches to sew handles onto the pot so they can support a full bag of soil. Comes with a 1-year warranty.
5. Hand Picked Nursery #ad
6 barerot plant Joan J Thornless Everbearing Red Raspberry -Huge 2 Yr.- High Yield, Great Flavor #adHand Picked Nursery #ad
- If not call. You will see growth within 3 weeks. We want to make sure you are completely satisfied. As much as they appear to be lifeless, which is a necessary resting state that helps with future fruit production. They will be packaged with damp strips of paper to keep the roots from drying out*.
You will receive healthy bare root plants. You can always call my cell number 919-696-0328 if you have any questions or concerns before or after you purchase. The plants will be a dormant cane and healthy root systems.
The most important part of planting these plants is to make sure you have at least 30% sand mixed into the soil. Raspberry plants are as simple to grow as garden veggies, like tomatoes and peppers, but they go dormant in the fall and winter and come back each spring to bloom and fruit during the summer and fall! We are a veteran owned business that wants to make sure you are 100% satisified.
You will receive planting instructions on your shipping label and by email. As a bonus, dormant plants experience less transplant shock, they are actually dormant, so their chances of survival are improved!. Our bare-root raspberry plants will not arrive with any soil when we ship them to you. We always send extra plants.
6. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Cotton Plant Seeds, 20 Seeds, GOSS. HIRSUTUM #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Soak overnight and plant 1/2" - 1" Deep in Warm Soil 70-80 Degrees. Perennial. Branches of blooming Cotton work well in Flower Arranging.
Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985. White cotton plants grow to 5 Feet in Full Sun. Non gmo and neonicotinoid Seed -. 1 oz - 20 Seeds.
7. King Supply #ad
Seed Starter Tray Kit Pots- Organic Biodegradable Germination Seedling Trays- 5 Pack 60 Cells- Peat Pot for Vegetable & Flower Plants- Indoor/Outdoor -Eco-Friendly Growing-Herb Seeds Garden Planting #adKing Supply #ad
- Can be recycled and are easily degradable germination trays. Save water: the peat pots can absorb moisture from the air and water in the soil. Summer, and Spring Seed pots! Overcomes crooked and or rotten roots. Features- self absorbing, biodegradable, breathable, winter, Fall, peat pots for beginner seedlings.
Plant the whole pot without taking out the seedlings! Can be used for indoor or outdoor growing. Also, the roots are strong enough to penetrate them.
Multi use- great for planting flowers, clover, rose, succulent, lavender, vegetables, catnip, mint, hanging plants, wildflower, strawberries, cilantro, cucumber, lettuce, zinnia, herbs, strawberry, watermelon, marigold, wheatgrass, tomato and more! Also makes great gardening gift for greenhouse lover.
It will maintain soil moisture. Prevent transplant shock & professional- by promoting aeration, when the pot trays begin to degrade, these starter peat pots are great for transplanting plants without causing root harm. Biodegradable material- 100% ecofriendly seed starter trays that are made of paper and peat moss. Instantly becomes organic fertilizer.
8. MySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
Elderberry, Big Pack, Non-GMO Seeds by MySeeds.Co Big Pack, Sambucus Canadensis, 1,000 American Elderberry Seeds #adMySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
- American elderberry Seeds - Sambucus canadensis. These seeds are from a Northern range collection which are more cold hardy than Southern range collection. Zones 3 - 9. Edible fruit - edible hedge shrub with fruits - FRAGRANT EDIBLE FLOWERS. 1, 000 seeds minimum per packet - BIG PACK.
9. Grow For It #ad
Heirloom Vegetable Seeds Non GMO Survival Seed Kit, Part of Our Legacy and Heritage, 50 Varieties 100% Naturally Grown- Best for Gardeners Who Raise Their Own Healthy Food #adGrow For It #ad
- 9, 500 seeds. Save money! store them in the original re-sealable moisture proof foil laminated package, watermelon, just as they come, or Use Your Own Re-Sealable Glass Jars as Bulk Vault Banks to Preserve Your Seeds For DECADES.
100% naturally grown, 000 healthy plants with loads Of Fresh, non-gmo non-hybrid open pollinated heritage Vegetable Seeds Will Produce Over 8, organic, Juicy Vegetables. Bonus! free 32 page guide for planting, storing and sprouting your seeds to maximize your investment! instant download available this is a PDF BONUS Guide With FULL COLOR Pictures of What Your Mature Organic Vegetables Will Look Like, Ideal Soil Temperature, Seed and Row Spacing AND Planting Depth.
What's in this pack of seeds? - just click the 2nd image from Top on the LEFT SIDE of Your Screen to See The List. Eat fresh, delicious, and juicy Tomatoes, Vegetables Right From YOUR OWN Garden!.