As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Shop Succulents #ad
Single, Hand Selected Fully Rooted Live Indoor Succulent Plant in a 6" Grow Pot, Gardeners Collection, Shop Succulents | Trailing Ruby Necklace Unique Cascading #adShop Succulents #ad
- Customer assurance | we strive to provide the highest quality plants delivered If plants arrive damaged or unhealthy, we will issue a full refund or replace your plant. Fertilizing needs | fertilize every two to four weeks during spring and summer Withhold fertilizer during the fall and winter months.
Soil | sun | potting | use well-drained soil regular potting soil or dirt won't do Use cactus soil/mix potting soil with sand/pumice/perlite Approximately 6 hours of sun per day Gradually give plant more sunlight each day.
Watering needs | succulents are very sensitive to overwatering, and damp soil can cause root rot Dry out soil completely between waterings Recommended amount is once every two weeks Tip: top inch of soil should feel dry before watering again.
Included in purchase | 1 ruby necklace in 6" pot each plant may vary from pictures shown as plants are hand selected based on season, health, size, and readiness.
2. SUCCULENTS BOX #ad
Ruby Necklace Succulent 2 inch | #adSUCCULENTS BOX #ad
- Ruby necklace is a trailing succulent that grows up to 2-inches before trailing downward. It has brightly ruby red to purple colored stems, and can bloom some small yellow, daisy-like flowers all year round.
Each package contains one healthy 2-inches Ruby Necklace Succulent that will be meticulously bubble-wrapped and shipped in a sturdy box to guarantee its safe arrival. This succulent would look great if placed in a hanging baskets, rockeries and wall gardens, or wherever it can hang or form ground cover.
|Brand||SUCCULENTS BOX #ad|
|Warranty||We guarantee plant's safe arrival otherwise we will refund or send you a replacement plant|
3. DH7 Enterprise #ad
Othonna capensis Ruby Necklace Succulent 4 inch #adDH7 Enterprise #ad
- The flower grows on a tall red stem above the foliage. Small, yellow, daisy like flowers can appear all year round. We guarantee plant's safe arrival otherwise we will refund or send you a replacement plant.
The stems are a bright ruby red to purple. Othonnas fleshy leaves and daisy-like flowers make them excellent in a desert or rock garden where hardy, or indoors as houseplants or greenhouse specimens.
Othonna capensis ‘ruby necklace’ is a fast growing, narrow, trailing succulent with long, bean-like foliage that grows on brightly colored stems. It will grow up to 2 inches 5 cm in height, before trailing downwards. The beans can range in color from green to a purple or burgundy.
4. Winter Greenhouse #ad
Ruby Necklace, 3" 2.6x3.5", Othonna capensis #adWinter Greenhouse #ad
- Miniature plants; Requires Bright, Indirect Light. Zone: 9, blooms: from May to June. Container size: 3" 2. 6x3. 5"; 4. 00in High. 60 days return Window from Delivery.
5. SmartMe #ad
Othonna capensis Ruby Necklace 6'', SmartMe Succulent Plant #adSmartMe #ad
- Very easy to Plant it. 6 inch. Ship from United States. Othonna capensis Ruby Necklace. Please read the Description Below for More Details.
6. SmartMe #ad
Othonna capensis Ruby Necklace 4'' + Clay Pot, SmartMe Succulent Plant #adSmartMe #ad
- Ship from United States. 4 inch + clay pot. Othonna capensis Ruby Necklace. Very easy to Plant it. Please read the Description Below for More Details.
7. SmartMe #ad
SmartMe Succulent Plant, Othonna capensis Ruby Necklace 2'' #adSmartMe #ad
- 2 inch. Ship from United States. Very easy to Plant it. Please read the Description Below for More Details. Othonna capensis Ruby Necklace.
8. SmartMe #ad
Othonna capensis Ruby Necklace 4'', SmartMe Succulent Plant #adSmartMe #ad
- Othonna capensis Ruby Necklace. Very easy to Plant it. Please read the Description Below for More Details. 4 inch. Ship from United States.
9. SmartMe #ad
SmartMe Flowering Plant, Beautiful Bright Purple Ruby’s Necklace Succulent Plant 8” Hanging Pot Ships in Pot- it’s displaying This Color. c3 #adSmartMe #ad
- Ruby necklace' othonna capensis: an eye-catcher of a trailing variety with pudgy, bean-shaped leaves that hang on stems up to 2. 0' long. The whole plant can flush a striking shade of magenta when moderately stress by direct sun, drought, or cool temperatures around 50F.