As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seed Needs #ad
Holy Basil / Tulsi Herb Ocimum Sanctum Twin Pack of 500 Seeds Each Non-GMO, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- Quality holy basil seeds packaged by seed needs. All holy basil seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. Annuals will grow quickly from freshly harvested Ocimum sanctum seeds, displaying their scented leaves and flowers through the summer months.
Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
Holy basil is categorized as an annual flowering herb. Intended for the current and the following growing season. Holy basil plants will mature to a height of roughly 18 to 20 inches tall, and can spread roughly 8 to 12 inches wide.
If left outside with harsh frosts, the plants will then wilt and die. Often referred to as "Tulsi. ". Holy basil is known to be a sacred herb to the Hindu people. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. The leaves can be harvested and allowed to regrow. The leaves are anise scented and can be used in tea, or as a potpourri.
2. SmartMe #ad
SmartMe HOLY Basil Plants~TULSI~Sacred Basil Well Rooted Live Plants 5 to 7 INCHES #adSmartMe #ad
- Plant will be ship out bare roots without the pot. Holy basil plants. Please read the Description Below For More Details. Plants are 5 to 7 inches tall or more. Live plant For your Garden.
3. Gaea's Blessing #ad
Holy Basil Seeds, Gaea's Blessing Seeds, Heirloom Seeds with Easy to Follow Planting Instructions, Sacred Tulsi Open-Pollinated High Yield Non-GMO 90% Germination Rate #adGaea's Blessing #ad
- A wonderful herb with an astringent, licorice, with notes of peppermint, cloves, pungent, warm and sweet, and lemon. We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, to ensuring our customers' satisfaction.
Open-Pollinated. High germination rate - 90% with current lot. Holy basil has a plethora of benefits and is great in dishes or as a tea! Gaea’s blessing is based in illinois, usa.
Spicier than other basils and quicker to go to seed, ringworm, but still usable when covered with purple flowers. 100 days to harvest. As adopters of the safe seed pledge, to doing our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, and above all, to protecting the biodiversity of our planet, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified.
Non-gMO. Makes a great tea that strengthens the immune system and increases oxygen uptake in the brain. Ocimum tenuiflorum/sanctum. Also used in ayurvedic medicine as a poultice on acne, eczema and insect bites.
4. BEYONDROOTS #ad
USDA Certified Organic Herb Seed Packets, Non GMO Heirloom Seeds, Dill, 9 Herb Garden Seeds for Planting, Plant Markers & Gift Box, Tulsi Holy Basil, Arugula, Thyme, Sage, Mint, Chives, Cilantro #adBEYONDROOTS #ad
- 100% non gmo certified organic seeds - our seeds are packaged in the usa and all varieties are 100% non GMO. With designer-created packaging, your gift is ready to go - no gift wrapping required! If you plant the seeds as suggested and they don't sprout, we will replace your seeds. Organic heirloom seeds variety pack - our herb garden seeds are non gmo certified organic.
Unique gardening gifts - this organic herb seed set is designed to be unique and is perfect for all occasions including birthdays, baby showers, bridal showers, or housewarmings. Hydroponic seeds for planting - this herb seed set includes enough seeds to start your home garden.
Enjoy fresh-grown herbs from your indoor planter or window garden! Herbs are perfect for adding flavor to sandwiches, soups, and salad greens. High quality seeds - we stand behind our seeds with our 1 Year Grow Guarantee*.
Includes: organic dill seeds, organic lime basil seeds, organic Sage seeds, Organic Chive seeds, Mountain Mint seeds, Organic Holy Basil seeds, Organic Arugula seeds, Organic Thyme seeds, and Organic Cilantro seeds. Also included is an exclusive eBook with growing tips and recipes. Your sprouting seeds are great for a hydroponic garden or planting conventionally. All seeds have been tested for quality with germination rates matching or higher than USDA standards and sealed for freshness. The organic seed varieties are USDA Certified Organic by MOFGA or Oregon Tilth.
5. Plant Good Seed #ad
Rama Holy Basil Ocimum tenuiflorum Seeds, Pack of 200, Open Pollinated, Untreated Herb Seeds for Planting – from USA, Certified Organic, Non-GMO #adPlant Good Seed #ad
- 80 days from seed for leaf harvests. Know the Source. Annual. Certified organic by oregon tilth: OT-017423. Grows during Summer In Most Climates. Non-gmo, heirloom Variety. Packet: ~200 seeds 015 gram. Located in ojai, california, United States. Plant Good Seed.
6. Plant Good Seed #ad
Pack of 200, Untreated Herb Seeds for Planting – from USA, Open Pollinated, Certified Organic, Non-GMO, Kapoor Holy Basil Ocimum tenuiflorum Seeds #adPlant Good Seed #ad
- Certified organic by oregon tilth: OT-017423. Plant Good Seed. Annual. Grows during Summer In Most Climates. Located in ojai, california, United States. 90 days from seed for leaf harvests. Packet: ~200 seeds 025 gram. Non-gmo, heirloom Variety. Know the Source.
7. Palm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
Holy Kaprao Basil Seeds; Rama Tulsi Basil Ocimum Sanctum Packet of 50 Seeds #adPalm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
- Germination and growing instructions are clearly displayed on each package for successful gardening every time. Seeds make great gifts for all ages. Offering 50+ holy kaprao basil seeds, packaged in a paper seed envelope. Grow plants for food or try gardening as new hobby.
8. Harley Seeds #ad
100+ Krishna Tulsi Holy Basil Seeds Red Leaf Indian Sacred Red Leaf Herb Tulasi Thulasi Shayam Heirloom Non-GMO Fragrant Grown in USA #adHarley Seeds #ad
- If the indoor temperature is 70, the soil temp would be about 10 deg cooler than that. Once the seedlings are about one inch tall, temperature and air humidity level. Allow proper air circulation for containers make small holes in the cover.
Do not cover the seeds with soil but gently press into soil. Keep moist, not letting the seeds dry out between watering. But keep them covered at night until they get stronger. At this time, you can remove the cover for 2-3 hours so they adapt to the sun light, you may place the container closer to the sun light.
Soil should be kept consistently warm at 70-85f. Keep the container covered with a plastic bag on the top of the fridge or near the water heater where the room temperature is higher, therefore the soil temperature is perfect for germination.
Cool soils, below about 60-65F, even just at night, will significantly delay or inhibit germination. Excess water can also bury seeds deep in the soil where they will not be able break the surface. Over watering can cause fungal growth which leads to seed rot. Overly warm soils, well above 90f, can inhibit germination and provide ideal conditions for seed rot.
9. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Tulsi Holy Basil Ocimum Tenuiflorum Medicinal Herb Plant Seed, 1000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Sow these heirloom seeds at 1 seed per inch in well-drained soil and keep the soil moist but not saturated until germination occurs in 7 - 14 days.
This basil is used as a culinary herb as well as medicinally with many benefits such as fighting fevers associated with malaria, dengue fever, colds and flu by making a tea from the leaves. Our seeds are always Non-GMO and packaged for the current year.
Ocimum tenuiflorum, also known as tulsi Holy Basil reaches a height of 20 inches and is a highly aromatic plant with pink blooms from mid summer to early fall. This medicinal herb thrives in a full sun area. Holy basil grows as a tender perennial in USDA Zones: 9 - 11.