As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. American Plant Exchange #ad
Green, American Plant Exchange Split Leaf Philodendron Monstera Deliciosa Live Plant, 3 Gallon #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Monstera tolerates low light but thrives in medium to bright indirect sunlight near a sunny East or West facing window. Good for your health, a nasa study identified the Areca as one of the top air purifying plants to remove harmful chemicals from the air in your home.
The vibrant green leaves give any decor instant jungle attraction and also produce lovely flowers that develop into delicious edible Breadfruit. Measures from 20-24" tall from the bottom of the plastic containers to the top of the leaves.
Only needs to be watered every 1-2 weeks and allow the soil to dry out between waterings. Also called the “swiss cheese Plant” this easy-care tropical house plant is famous for its quirky natural leaf holes. Houseplants can make your home more beautiful, purify your air, boost your mood, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms.
|Brand||American Plant Exchange #ad|
|Part Number||Split Leaf Philodendron|
|Model||Split Leaf Philodendron|
2. American Plant Exchange #ad
AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Philodendron Monstera Deliciosa Split Leaf Easy Care Live Plant, Indoor Air Purifier, 6" Pot 18-20"Tall #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Monstera tolerates thrives in medium to bright indirect sunlight on window sills, desks, counter tops, and tables in your home or office.
The vibrant green leaves give any decor instant jungle attraction and also produce lovely flowers that develop into delicious edible Breadfruit. This top air purifying plant measures 18-20" tall from the bottom of the plastic containers to the top of the leaves.
Houseplants can make your home more beautiful, boost your mood, purify your air, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms. Also called the “swiss cheese Plant” this very popular and easy-care tropical houseplant is famous for its quirky natural leaf holes.
3. The Grow Co #ad
Liquid Fertilizer for Indoor and Outdoor Monstera Plants, Nutrients for Healthy Tropical Leaves and Steady Growth 8 oz, Organic Monstera Plant Food #adThe Grow Co #ad
- Simply mix with water to feed your potted monstera with a nourishing soil drench! Natural decor - a live plant is always a great addition to your house a tropical and natural vibe. For large troprical leaves - this easy to use liquid fertilizer helps your houseplant produce large and beautiful glossy green leaves that gives your house a real tropical look! Effective for all monstera varieties - indoors and outdoors.
Provides the proper vitamins and minerals to encourage a small monstera to grow into a large and lush mature plant.
Gentle formula - our light npk plant food gently feeds and delievers the nutrition your houseplants crave that's lacking from standard organic soil mixes in pots and planters. Total plant health - complete nutrient blend to feed your monstera and promote steady growth, a strong root structure, and better overall plant health.
This fertilizer works well for all types of monsteras in various pot sizes: Deliciosa, Adansonii, Pinnatiparita, Albo, Obliqua, Borsignia, Mini, Swiss Cheese, Siltepecana, Variegata, and many more. Wonderfully organic - contains safe, tall, all natural organic ingredients to help grow large, and strong monstera houseplants.
4. American Plant Exchange #ad
4" Pot, Green, American Plant Exchange Monstera Adansonii Swiss Cheese Live Plant #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Good for your health, a nasa study identified the Areca as one of the top air purifying plants to remove harmful chemicals from the air in your home. Smaller size, but still a big impact.
It is easy to grow and tolerates low light. This plant grows in a 4" plastic nursery container and measures from 8-11" Inches tall from the bottom of the pot to the top of the fronds.
This plant makes an unusual hanging basket or trailing over a mixed pot. Swiss cheese vine makes a perfect evergreen houseplant for both beginners and experts, since it's easy to care for and exotic in appearance.
House plants have been proven to reduce stress, aid in restful sleep, boost your mood, and improve productivity. The narrow leaves have large oval shaped holes in them. You can see why they call this “Swiss cheese plant”. Because it doesn’t grow as fast and as big as the Monstera Deliciosa, it is perfect for smaller spaces.
5. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Perfect Plants Monstera Deliciosa | Split Leaf Philodendron | Live Indoor Houseplant | Easy Care | Low to Bright Light Requirements |, 6in. Grower's Pot #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Easy care - this live monstera plant is one of the most popular houseplants, perfect for your indoor space, with very little attention required. Unique dÉcor - add a vibrant splash of green to your Room, Office, or anywhere in Your Home! Moderate light - can thrive in a Low to Bright Indoor or Outdoor Environment.
Live better - indoor plants Are Known To Boost Mood, Productivity, Concentration and Creativity. Attractive foliage - this Monstera Deliciosia has wide heart shaped leaves with beautiful fenestrations holes and splits in the leaves.
6. Waterbourn #ad
Live Syngonium Albo Podophyllum, Variegatum Indoor Outdoor Houseplant 4'' Plastic Pot #adWaterbourn #ad
- This variegated plant needs bright indirect light in order to maintain the beautiful white leaves. Humidity 75% - 100%. The syngonium needs high humidity but like to dry out slightly between watering.
Water when the top inch of soil feels dry. We recommend letting the plant acclimate to its new environment for at least two weeks before re-potting. Feeding feed monthly in spring and summer with a diluted balanced liquid fertilizer.
7. Wekiva Foliage #ad
Beautiful Clean Air Indoor Plant, Monstera Deliciosa, Live Plant in a 10 Inch Pot, Philodendron Monstera Deliciosa #adWekiva Foliage #ad
- Grown, or windowleaf monstera deliciosa is a tropical plant native to rainforests of Central America from southern Mexico to Panama, swiss cheese plant, packaged and shipped exclusively by Wekiva Foliage. As a houseplant, split-leaf philodendron does best in bright light in summer and direct sun in winter.
Split-leaf philodendron, and commonly grown as a foliage houseplant. The leaves may be as much as 18” wide on foot-long leafstalks. If monstera is given too much sun, the plant will exhibit something called negative phototropism, the leaves will yellow.
Find a balance between sun and shade. It has glossy, heart-shaped or rounded leathery leaves that develop deep clefts and oblong perforations as they grow older.
If it’s left in the dark, where new leaves grow towards the dark, rather than the light. It can be grown under florescent light, but will not develop the leaf perforations when light is inadequate. Plants do not grow below 50ºF, however, and frost will kill them. It prefers warm room temperature and medium to high humidity, but is fairly tolerant of a wide range of conditions once acclimated.
8. JM BAMBOO #ad
Carnivorous, Asian Pitcher Plant, 6" Hanging Basket, Nepenthes, Exotic #adJM BAMBOO #ad
- Easy to grow Carnivorous Plant. A rare, exotic house plant. The plant you will receive is growing in a 6" hanging basket with several pitchers. Prefers morning sun or very bright, indirect light. Makes a great gift.
9. American Plant Exchange #ad
6", Green, AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Live Swiss Cheese Plant Vining Monstera Adansonii Potted Indoor Houseplant #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Adansonii is a vining Monstera that can be trained to climb or allowed to dangle from hanging baskets or pots. Monstera swiss cheese vine makes a perfect evergreen houseplant that is easy to care for and exotic in appearance.
This top air purifying plant is 8-12" tall in a 6" container and its vines can grow to over 4' long indoors. The unique oval shaped holes in their beautiful leaves look like Swiss Cheese. Houseplant have been proven to reduce stress, boost your mood and productivity, aid in restful sleep and add beauty to your home.