As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Superfly Bonsai #ad
USA Pumice, 1.25 Dry Quarts #adSuperfly Bonsai #ad
- Premium white pumice - This pumice is among the best available with the most uniform product. 100% satisfaction guarantee - we are so sure you will like our pumice that we offer an unconditional money back guarantee if you don't like it.
Resealable zip bag - allows you to use some and seal the rest off for later. Pre-sieved and ready to use - This pumice is sieved to a uniform size and free of fines. Usa sourced - good old American Product Benefitting American Companies & Families.
2. Patches of Green #ad
Patches of Green Bonsai & Succulent Garden Pumice Rock from 14 Dry Quarts #adPatches of Green #ad
- Great amendment for all types of garden soils, or planting mixes and perfect for use in indoor or outdoor containers, potting soils, raised beds, garden beds, and hanging baskets. Damp stone is darker and will dry to a very light to white stone.
Pumice absorbs water and assists in keeping soil moist. Screened to 3/8"; this means 3/8" and smaller; larger pieces may occasionally be mixed in. Product is mined, stored outdoors in large quantities.
While this is not decorative stone, screened, it is commonly used for bonsai planting and succulent mix or topping. It is rough and porous, facilitating soil aeration and providing more room for roots to grow.
It is lightweight and small pieces can float in water. This natural volcanic rock is excellent as an all-purpose soil amendment and a preferred choice among many gardeners for gardening, bonsai, and succulents. Pumice is more durable than perlite or vermiculite. Due to being stored outdoors, bagged Pumice batches vary in dryness/dampness.
3. Bonsai Outlet #ad
Tinyroots Horticultural Pumice Soil Additive, 100% Pure Volcanic Rocks, Cactus, No Artificial Coloring, Succulents, 1/4 inch Soil Additive, No Dyes, No Chemicals 2 Quarts, Bonsai Plants #adBonsai Outlet #ad
- Excellent drainage & easy maintenance - Maintain the moisture for your succulents, cactus bonsai trees. Resealable bag - take the perfect amount of cacti and succulent soil mix and then reseal to make for excellent storage.
Ideal for plant beauty - 1/4" pumice used as a soil additive for succulents, bonsai or cactus can brighten up your bonsai display.
Keep moisture while allowing air into the roots. Multi-use - in addition to being a soil additive or top dressing for bonsai art, pumice stone can be used in fire pits, and as garden soil. Ready to use - sifted to a uniform size and dust free, this professional grade american bonsai pumice is hand mixed, dried and bagged.
4. Pandaspa #ad
PandaSpa Natural Volcanic Pumice Lava Stone For Foot Callus and Dead Skin Removal #adPandaspa #ad
- Step 2-soak feet in warm water for 10-15 minutes to soften dead skin. It has the perfect size that fits nicely in the hand for a comfortable and easy use.
Step 4-apply some lotion to keep the skin moisture. How to use stone:step 1-simply soak the stone in hot water for 2-3 minutes. The stone contains a mixture of mineral like magnesium, iron and oxygen which creates the holes in the stone that facilities the removal of dead skin.
Step 3-slowly scrub the dead skin using the stone. This pumice volcanic stone helps remove rough and dead skin from the body leaving a perfectly soft and smooth skin.
5. Nature's Footprint #ad
Nature's Footprint Pumice Soil amendment, 5-Gallon #adNature's Footprint #ad
- No shrinking or compacting in aging. Pumice is Neutral PH. Not a host to fungi, nematodes, insects, etc. Good drainage. Excellent aeration.
6. The Succulent Cult #ad
Ready to Use, Cactus, Bonsai, by The Succulent Cult, Succulent Soil Additive, Horticultural Grade Pumice 2.5 Dry QUARTS, Eliminate Root Rot #adThe Succulent Cult #ad
- Pumice is slightly heavier than most other soil amendments and won't float to the surface of your soil over time. Pumice is widely used in all Bonsai, Cactus, even when laden with water, Succulent, and many other specialty plants soil mix.
Then it releases that water steadily into the soil. Locally sourced: all our pumice products are USA SOURCED and mined locally in California. Help your plants thrive: adding as little as 10% pumice to any garden soil mix is enough to see the benefits.
Pumice acts like a sponge, holding water until the plants need it. Improved drainage: improve drainage in any kind of soil, and prevents soil from becoming waterlogged even in heavy rains or excessive irrigation.
Its unique structure can reduce your garden’s watering needs by up to 35%. Eliminate root rot: tired of plants dying due to over watering? add pumice to your soil mix of choice or use it as your general soil to prevent root rot. Long lasting soil amendment: pumice is an attractive, long lasting soil amendment that doesn't decompose like most other soil amendments. Pumice also loosens heavy soil keeping the soil from compacting, thereby improving aeration.
7. General Pumice Products #ad
3 Gallon Bag Garden Pumice 3/8" Stone, 13lb #adGeneral Pumice Products #ad
- Helps prevent overwatering succulents. 3 gallon bag garden Pumice 3/8" stone. Pumice is a 100% naTURAL growing media. Gives soil better oxygen flow & drainage! Rich in minerals & Nutrients that help boost growth.
8. Patches of Green #ad
Patches of Green Bonsai & Succulent Garden Pumice Rock from 8 Dry Quarts Bag #adPatches of Green #ad
- Damp stone is darker and will dry to a very light to white stone. Product is mined, stored outdoors in large quantities. Due to being stored outdoors, bagged Pumice batches vary in dryness/dampness. It is rough and porous, facilitating soil aeration and providing more room for roots to grow.
Great amendment for all types of garden soils, garden beds, potting soils, or planting mixes and perfect for use in indoor or outdoor containers, raised beds, and hanging baskets.
While this is not decorative stone, screened, it is commonly used for bonsai planting and succulent mix or topping. Pumice is more durable than perlite or vermiculite.
Pumice absorbs water and assists in keeping soil moist. It is lightweight and small pieces can float in water. Screened to 3/8"; this means 3/8" and smaller; larger pieces may occasionally be mixed in. This natural volcanic rock is excellent as an all-purpose soil amendment and a preferred choice among many gardeners for gardening, bonsai, and succulents.
9. Bonsai Jack #ad
Bonsai Jack 1/4 inch Horticultural Pumice Soil Amendment for Cactus and Bonsai 2 Dry Quarts #adBonsai Jack #ad
- The cleanest and safest bonsai soil additive guaranteed. Grey when moisthigh humidity and white when bone dry. Natural stone will vary in color from white to light grey.
Consistent sizes, ready to use, no sifting required. Available in 2 quart, 1 gallon, 3. 5 gallon, 7 gallon, 2 gallon, 14 Gallon and 28 Gallon SKUs.
|Brand||Bonsai Jack #ad|
|Manufacturer||Bonsai Jack #ad|