As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seed Needs #ad
Polar Bear White Zinnia Flower Seeds Zinnia elegans Single Package of 250 Seeds Heirloom, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Grown as an annual flowering plant, the Polar Bear Zinnia will grow quickly, bloom profusely and then later die with the first killing frost.
The flower heads are filled with rows and rows of gorgeous, tightly packed petals. All zinnia seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
Intended for the current and the following growing season. Quality zinnia seeds packaged by seed needs. The plants themselves will grow to a mature height of roughly 30 to 40 inches tall.
A similar selection to that of the benary's Giant Zinnia, this variety displays beautiful white blooms that will expand to a large diameter of 4 to 6 inches wide. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
2. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Zinnia Elegans Lilliput White, 1000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Zinnias grow as annual in usda zones 3 - 10 and typically reach a height of 20 - 24 inches. Zinnia elegans, or zinnia, are a hardy annual that grows quickly and blooms heavily all summer long. They are one of the easiest annuals to grow from seed.
Deadhead Zinnia for the greatest amount of blooms. Transplant the young plants outdoors after danger of frost has passed. Space plants 12 inches apart. Zinnia lilliput are great for summer flower borders and give lots of eye-catching color.
Or, for areas with a long growing season, after frost danger has passed, directly sow Zinnia seed outdoors in prepared seedbeds. Zinnias prefer full sun and well-drained soil.
Press the seed into the soil, lightly cover it and keep the seed moist. For the earliest blooms, start the seed indoors 4 – 6 weeks before the last expected frost date. Hummingbirds enjoy Zinnia and butterflies too. With a temperature of 75F, germination is usually in 21 days. Sowing rate: 2 - 4 seeds per plant. This lilliput variety features pom-pom like, double blooms that are brilliant white in color.
3. Park Seed #ad
Pack of 25 Seeds, Park Seed Profusion White Zinnia Seeds #adPark Seed #ad
- And no wonder—profusion white and its sunny sisters, Cherry and Orange won the AAS Gold Medal Flower Award—the first flowers to receive this prestigious award in a decade. And white, then walked off with the coveted Fleuroselect Gold as well. Without a doubt, the profusion series has changed the way we landscape with zinnias forever—and for much, along with Cherry, much the better.
Zinnias are one of the easiest annuals to grow, and ask only well-drained soil. When cutting the blooms for the vase, the more you get. Profusion is highly tolerant of mildew and other foliage diseases, humidity, and laughs at heat, and drought.
Ideal for mass plantings or containers. They thrive in the sun and heat of summer, trim off all the foliage; unlike the blooms, and attract butterflies to the garden. Direct sow or start ahead indoors.
These bushy plants, are simply smothered nonstop all season with cheerful, 12 inches high and 15 inches wide, 2-inch daisy-formed blooms of freshest white with frilly yellow centers. When we grew this zinnia in our trial gardens here at park seed, the "oohs" and "aahs" were deafening. And now there are 2 new and exciting colors in the family: unusual coral-colored Apricot and bold, two-toned Fire. Space the plants generously to prevent overcrowding. We are proud to give Profusion our highest recommendation for garden-worthiness.
4. GARDEN TRENDS #ad
50 Seeds, UNTREATED, Benarys Giant White Seeds, Zinnia Seeds #adGARDEN TRENDS #ad
- See the description below for specifics on this seed product. Beautiful flowers from great seeds. We provide high-quality seeds like we have since 1879.
5. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Flower Zinnia Solid Color Polar Bear 1166 White 500 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- The species is native to Mexico, and plants are fast-growing and long-blooming. Excellent for pollinator plantings and are especially attractive to butterflies.
Germination rate about 70% and better. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Harvest in a bout 80 days.
6. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Flower Zinnia Oklahoma White 1152 White 50 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Excellent vase life and low susceptibility to powdery mildew. Suitable for all regions of North America. Germination rate about 70% and better. Harvest in a bout 80 days. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States.
7. Park Seed #ad
Pack of 25 Seeds, Park Seed Profusion Double White Zinnia Seeds #adPark Seed #ad
- Profusion is highly tolerant of powdery mildew don't we wish all Zinnias were and other foliage diseases, and laughs at heat, humidity, and drought. One of the easiest seeds to start, and certainly among the most colorful plants to grow.
It thrives in the sun and heat of summer, and asks only for well-drained soil. Zinnia is one of the easiest annuals to grow, attracting butterflies to the garden. The petals are rich golden-orange, bushy, eye-catching central cone.
We are proud to give Profusion our highest recommendation for garden-worthiness. Packed with petals, and they arise in layers surrounding a bold, it may just turn out to be the most popular Profusion of all! These bushy plants, complementing all surrounding colors in the sunny annual bed, are simply smothered nonstop all season with cheerful, profusion is a dense, 2-inch daisy-formed blooms.
This landscaping series is designed for large plantings—unlike the cut flower or bedding varieties, 12 to 15 inches high and 15 to 18 inches wide, many-flowered little plant that covers ground AND fills the garden with color into the bargain.
8. CHERYL'S UNIQUE FLOWER SEEDS #ad
35+ Pure White Zinnia Flower Seeds #adCHERYL'S UNIQUE FLOWER SEEDS #ad
- Easy to grow from seed / undemanding plant, very little care. Sun or partial shade. Does well in all zones. Fast growing and Long flowering / 40-50 inches tall. This year's fresh seeds.
9. Park Seed #ad
Park Seed Park's Picks White Zinnia Seeds, Pack of 50 Seeds #adPark Seed #ad
- The brightest and best large-flowered pure white zinnia we know for the garden, bar none! Polar bear offers stunning dahlia-flowered blooms at the end of very long, tightly-packed petals create a pompon bloom that is almost incredibly full, dotted by a cheerful greenish-yellow central eye.
When cutting the blooms for the vase, trim off all the foliage; unlike the blooms, it does not age well! Direct-sow or start ahead indoors. These tall, bushy plants just keep producing all season long.
Perfect for the vase, strong stems. No wonder they're a Park's Pick! They thrive in the sun and heat of summer, so water them with a soaker hose or other ground-based spray to minimize wetting the foliage--or, if this isn't possible, water them early in the day, and ask only well-drained soil.
Their biggest enemy is mildew, so that the leaves can dry off before nightfall. The waxy, these blooms last and last. They are outstanding in beds, the more you get. Plants reach 40 to 50 inches in the garden. Zinnias are one of the easiest annuals to grow, borders, and containers. They are the perfect cut flower--the more you cut, and they attract butterflies to the garden. Space the plants generously to prevent overcrowding.