As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Shop Succulents #ad
Shop Succulents Alluring Live Aloe Haworthia Hand Selected for Health, Size | Pack of Plants in 2" Pots, Collection of 5 #adShop Succulents #ad
- Fertilizing needs | fertilize during the summer growing season with a cactus fertilizer. Watering | water evenly and generously in the summer, letting the soil medium dry out between watering.
We strive to provide the highest quality plants delivered. Each plant may vary from pictures shown as succulents are hand selected based on season, size, health, and readiness. In the winter, reduce watering to every other month.
If plants arrive damaged or unhealthy, we will issue a full refund or replace your plant. White or yellow leaves usually signify too much sun. Don’t feed during the winter. Soil | sun | potting | bright light, but not direct sunlight. 30-day Health. Included in purchase | 5 hand selected pack of assorted aloe Plants. These grow in similar conditions to other succulents.
2. JM BAMBOO #ad
Easy to grow/Hard to kill!, 3" Pot -unique form jmbamboo, Zebra Haworthia Plant #adJM BAMBOO #ad
- Prefers bright, indirect light, or morning sun. Slow growing. Water when dry. Immediate shipping in 3" pot. Easy to grow.
3. JM BAMBOO #ad
Jmbamboo -2'' Haworthia Attenuata, Zebra Zebrina Exotic Rare Succulent Cactus Plant Cacti Unique From Jmbamboo #adJM BAMBOO #ad
- Handmade by Jmbamboo. Desert, succulent. Beautiful healthy plant easy to keep, Don't miss this one, The showing pot is 2".
Note: this is a very nice choice for a succulents gardens, It will provide some shade for small plants, this is a must to have for a perfect cactus landscape. Sun - partial shade.
4. Shop Succulents #ad
Shop Succulents | Alluring Collection of Live, Easy to Grow and Hard to Kill, Gardener, Hand Selected Variety Pack of Mini 5 Different Aloe Plants in 2" Grower Pots #adShop Succulents #ad
- Fertilizing needs | fertilize during the summer growing season with a cactus fertilizer. If plants arrive damaged or unhealthy, we will issue a full refund or replace your plant.
Included in purchase | 5 hand selected pack of assorted aloe Plants. Don’t feed during the winter. Soil | sun | potting | bright light, but not direct sunlight. Never allow water to collect in the rosette. In the winter, reduce watering to every other month.
These grow in similar conditions to other succulents. Warranty | we strive to provide the highest quality plants delivered. Watering needs | water evenly and generously in the summer, letting the soil medium dry out between watering. White or yellow leaves usually signify too much sun. 30-day Health Guarantee. Each plant may vary from pictures shown as succulents are hand selected based on season, health, size, and readiness.
|Brand||Shop Succulents #ad|
|Manufacturer||Shop Succulents #ad|
|Model||| Alluring Aloe Collection of Live Aloe|
5. Costa Farms #ad
Costa Farms Haworthia Succulent Live Indoor Plant in Charcoal Modern Décor Ceramic, 6-Inches Tall #adCosta Farms #ad
- Compact, dark green leaves, drought tolerant succulent with stiff, broadly striped in white; fits into small spaces. Grows 3-4 inches tall and 4 inches wide; Comes in a ceramic pot measuring 5 inches in diameter and 4.
5 inches tall. Comes in a modern white ceramic pot with a touch of gold, plant may vary due to availability, topped with river rock, environment and season. Upright growth with tough rosette-shaped leaves; tolerates medium to bright light. Shallow-rooted, short stemmed; low-maintenance, tolerates weeks without water.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Costa Farms #ad|
6. Costa Farms #ad
Wood Design Ceramic, Round, Costa Farms Haworthia Succulent Grower's Choice Live Indoor Plants #adCosta Farms #ad
- Compact, drought tolerant succulent with stiff, dark green leaves, broadly striped in white; fits into small spaces. Upright growth with tough rosette-shaped leaves; tolerates medium or bright light.
Shallow-rooted, stemless, and slow growing; low-maintenance houseplant tolerates weeks without water. Comes in a wood-textured pot container topped with river rock; plant received may vary due to availability, environment, and season.
Grows to 2-3 inches tall and 4 wide; Comes in a ceramic pot measuring 3 x 4 inches. Is this a gift? please choose "this is a gift" At check out to add a personalized message.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Costa Farms #ad|
7. DH7 Enterprise #ad
Haworthia 'Zebra Plant' White Stripe Aloe Spiky Succulent 2 inch #adDH7 Enterprise #ad
- Needs good drainage. We guarantee plant's safe arrival otherwise we will refund or send you a replacement plant. The plants are shipped with root and dirt. Tender soft succulent - will not tolerate frost. Heat and drought tolerant.
Great indoor plant on sunny or bright windowsills. We guarantee plant's safe arrival otherwise we will refund or send you a replacement plant. Your package will be shipped in a box and meticulously bubble-wrapped. Please buy 72 hour heat pack to protect your plant from winter weather -- https://www. Amazon. Com/dp/b0776pRS96.
8. Fat Plants San Diego #ad
Fat Plants San Diego Succulent Plants Fully Rooted in 4 inch Planter Pots with Soil, Real Live Potted Succulents/Unique Indoor Cactus Decor 1, Haworthia Superwhite #adFat Plants San Diego #ad
- See product description for more information on plant species. Colorful plants will fade due to being in a dark box for several days but should brighten back up with the correct lighting and care.
Fully rooted living succulent plant in a 4 inch industry standard plastic growers pot with soil. Plants will arrive in individual gift packaging with cushioning.
Fat plants is a California licensed grower and retail nursery. Plants may not be identical to the photos as they are live plants and grow differently throughout the year. Plants may arrive taller, thicker or less thick based on health, narrower, shorter, availability, wider, season and readiness.
|Brand||Fat Plants San Diego #ad|
|Manufacturer||Fat Plants San Diego #ad|
|Warranty||If there is a problem with your plants upon arrival please immediately take a photo and send it to us for refunds/replacements|
9. exotic_cactus_collection #ad
Zebra zebrina exotic rare succulent cactus plant cacti 4", Haworthia Attenuata #adexotic_cactus_collection #ad
- Planting instructions for 4”pot kit: 1 clean with water and chlorine plastic pot, all materials to be used need to be new, clear cover and label and wash with fresh water. The plant will shipping bare root,. Fine spray water the seeds well and cover with a clearcover.
This step is optional--to avoid sterilization, never used. 3 fill the pot with soil and spray with distilled, reverse osmosis or pure rainwater to let soil flatten at the top. Haworthia attenuata, zebra zebrina exotic rare succulent cactus plant cacti 4".
2 the soil can be sterilized for 2 hours at 250º F in an oven or a microwave but can be used without sterilization. 4 place to 1/8 to ¼ inch layer of dyna Rock or crushed sea shell extra fine on top to cover the soil making a layer between soil and seeds.
I never sterilize the soil for my seedlings but some people like to do so. 5 place seeds over the Dyna Rock. Beautiful healthy plant easy to keep, don't miss this one, you are buying a similar plant on the picture same shape color and size or bigger, The showing pot is 4", . Note: this is a very nice choice for a succulents gardens.