As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Black Duck Brand #ad
Set of 40 Assorted Vegetable & Herb Seeds 40 Varieties Create a Deluxe Garden All Seeds are Heirloom, 100% Non-GMO! by Black Duck Brand 40 Different Varieties #adBlack Duck Brand #ad
- Great way to stock up for the next planting season! Wonderfully producing plants - current stock will last for years when stored in a dry - cool place! Set includes 40 lightly assorted vegetable and Herb seeds! All seeds are heirloom, 100% Non-GMO! High germination Rate within 7-14 days.
2. Defonia #ad
11,000 + Organic Seeds Vegetable Fruit Seeds Emergency-Survival Garden Food Outdoor Living 40 Variety #adDefonia #ad
- It usually germination in about 3-4 days, 2-3 seeds per hole, with a spacing of about 3-5 cm. If you have a small greenhouse or cold frame you can grow in the winter. Spray the topsoil to keep it moist. Before planting, and it takes about 1 week when the temperature is low.
The soil is covered slightly and the seeds can be covered. You can harvest food even on your balcony, porch, small backyard by doing small plantings and repeating the growing process several times through the growing season. You can also use the on-demand method, the potting soil is watered.
It should not be too thick. The 40 varieties contain the following seeds:carrot, strawberry, pea, pumpkin, cucumber, white corn, coriander, pepper, yellow heart cabbage, eggplant, Yellow Corn, hami melon, Amaranth, cream lettuce, Cherry Radish, Red Corn, Leek, Kidney Beans, Zucchini, Celery, Red Radish, chinese cabbage, green radish, oilseed rape, Spinach, Bitter Melon, Black Corn, Okra, Loofah, Long Beans, Chives, Cabbage, Chinese Little Greens, Watermelon, crowndaisy chrysanthemum, Swamp Cabbage, Tomatoes, melon, Capsella.
It can be sprayed. These seeds can be planted all year round. The seeds are mixed with fine soil and then spread on the soil surface. A fun home gardening project for the entire family ; Designed for men or women, kids and adults.
3. Survival Garden Seeds #ad
Non-GMO Heirloom Survival Garden Seeds for Planting, Waterproof Packaging for Long Term Storage, 30 Varieties of Vegetables, Survival Garden Seeds Home Garden Vegetable Seed Vault #adSurvival Garden Seeds #ad
- Zip bag can be reused for future seed storage and fits easily in your bug-out bag in case of emergency. Quality seeds - non-gmo non-hybrid heirloom seeds are safe to plant for your family for years to come. Help provide for a family to eat all year round, and freezing for later use.
Info-rich instructions with important details for successful planting, growth, and saving seeds for future years. Individual seed packages - beautiful paper packaging that can be used to mark rows or stored for reference.
Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected from proven varieties with excellent germination rates. Feed your family - varieties that are known to be reliable, with crops that grow during cool and summer seasons.
Variety of produce - a diverse array of fruits and vegetables to grow, including tomatoes, beets, cruciferous vegetables, okra, melons, greens, herbs, squash, peppers, cucumbers, carrots, radishes, and more. Store excess crops by canning, drying, abundant producers. Survival seed vault - grow now or save in long term storage thanks to waterproof zip packaging that shields seeds from temperature, moisture, and light.
4. Open Seed Vault #ad
Survival Garden 15,000 Non GMO Heirloom Vegetable Seeds Survival Garden 32 Variety Pack by Open Seed Vault #adOpen Seed Vault #ad
- 32 varieties of all natural Vegetable Seeds: Non hybrid, Non gmo, Heirloom. Carefully selected seed and Vegetable Varieties to Provide a Well Balanced Healthy Diet. 100% naturally grown and Open Pollinated seeds with high Germination Rate.
Usa seeds stored in air tight, moisture Proof Resealable Bag for Safer, Long Term Storage. Vegetable growing and seed Harvesting Guide Included with Seeds Tested for Maximum Germination and Yield.
|Brand||Open Seed Vault #ad|
|Manufacturer||Open Seed Vault #ad|
|Part Number||32 Heirloom organics Seed Packet|
5. ESSA OAT #ad
13400 Seed 33 Fruit/Vegetable Variety Pack Non-GMO Heirloom Home Bank Lot #adESSA OAT #ad
- We picked the healthiest fastest Growing Most Delicious NON-GMO Heirloom Varieties. All of our seed packs consist of seed harvested for 2020 and are 99.
9% pure with 93-98% germination rates depending on variety. All of our grown seeds were open pollinated and can easily be grown to product more seed for sustainable living; there's enough seeds to plant an entire acre! Each back contains special food safe packet which absorbs all the oxygen and extends the life of the seeds.
If kept in a cool place such as a basement the PP survival Seed Pack survive a decade before the germination rate is enough to be a concern.
6. Black Duck Brand #ad
Set of 25 Premium Vegetable & Herb Seeds, 25 Deluxe Variety Premium Vegetable & Herb Garden 100% Non-GMO Heirloom #adBlack Duck Brand #ad
- Includes 25 ~ deluxe varieties of premium seed Packets! All seeds are heirloom, current year stock, 100% Non-GMO! Key Product Features.
7. Heirloom Futures #ad
Heirloom Futures Seed Pack with 42 Varieties of Non GMO Open Pollinated Vegetable Seeds All Non-Hybrid #adHeirloom Futures #ad
- 100% heirloom seeds, 100% non-gmo, 100% usa origins, seed to Seed ready 100% Non-Hybrid seeds so each plant can provide more viable seeds for later use. Recloseable seed packs in a sealed, moisture proof, Mylar pouch with desiccant.
Seed list with germination rates and test dates are included to help plan for a successful garden with a tailored assortment of premium seed stock. Ideal for long-term storage, or planting this season. Limited batches are in stock now. Heirloom seed pack with 42 strains of vegetable and herb seeds; over 12, 800 seeds total.
8. VictoryGardens #ad
Premium 100% Non GMO, Non Hybrid, and Fruit Seeds.!, Herb, Heirloom Seeds, Heirloom Vegetable, 125 Variety XP Heirloom Seed Vault, Packaged for Maximum Shelf Life Storage #adVictoryGardens #ad
- Completely resealable Packaging For Use Anytime For Years To Come. Premium seeds protected In The Most Indestructible Container. Can be refrigerated, frozen, Or Even BURIED For Long Term Storage.
You'll never be without a food Source And You'll Have Plenty To Share!100% non gmo heirloom seeds packed for Maximum Storage Shelf Life.
9. NatureZ Edge #ad
11 Varieties of Heirloom Vegetable Gardening Seeds for Planting, NatureZ Edge Garden Seeds Vegetable Variety Seed Pack, 4800+ Seeds for Gardening Vegetables,Non-GMO #adNatureZ Edge #ad
- Makes a fantastic father's day gift. Also includes an instruction booklet. Hand packaged by a veteran owned small family business: If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, contact us and we will make it right.
Makes the perfect gift- with 11 different varieties of vegetables, you can give the gift of flavor to your family or friends. Some packs only give you 5 seeds! that is ridiculous! Non-gmo heirloom: our seeds are all of the highest quality with some of the highest germination rates in the industry.
If you want customer service where you will talk directly to the owner for any concerns, we are the company for you! Get more seeds for your money: our vegetable garden seeds pack not only has 11 of the most popular vegetable varieties, but it has more than double the amount of seeds as many of the competitors.
Includes: lettuce, corn, onion, peas, broccoli, Beans, Carrot, Squash, cucumber, Tomato, and Bell Pepper.
10. ESSA OAT #ad
13400 Seed 33 Vegetable/Fruit Variety Garden Pack Emergency Survival Kit Food #adESSA OAT #ad
- All of our grown seeds were open pollinated and can easily be grown to product more seed for sustainable living; there's enough seeds to plant an entire acre! Each back contains special food safe packet which absorbs all the oxygen and extends the life of the seeds.
All of our seed packs consist of seed harvested for 2020 and are 99.
9% pure with 93-98% germination rates depending on variety. We picked the healthiest fastest Growing Most Delicious NON-GMO Heirloom Varieties. If kept in a cool place such as a basement the PP survival Seed Pack survive a decade before the germination rate is enough to be a concern.