As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. The Three Company #ad
The Three Company Live Flowering 1 Quart Gerbera Daisies 3 Plants Per Pack, Grower's Assortment, Beautiful Spring Garden #adThe Three Company #ad
- One of the top 10 most popular plants in the world, Gerbera daisies are known for their gorgeous blooms and having long life both in the garden as well as in a vase as a cut flower.
Classic flowers: gerbera flowers are classic flowers. Outdoor: keep these plants either inside on a half-shady spot in house, or otherwise keep the plants outside during summer at a partial shady till shady place. Fresh from the greenhouse: We strive for best quality.
Indoor vs. Every child in the world starts drawing flowers like that: a stable flower stem, with colorful petals around a cute heart. Plants always make people smile. The leaves of the plant have air-purfying qualities. Colorful package: amazing colors to get spring vibes in your house. Creative gifts: a colorful gift for your loved ones. Our plants are directly shipped from the greenhouse to our customers.
2. Seeds Of Strength #ad
100Pcs Mixed Color Gerbera Daisy Seeds Perennial Plant Home Garden Decor #adSeeds Of Strength #ad
- This mix of flowering daisies is so impressive your neighbors will all be asking where you got this beautiful mix. They appear above the large, lovely dark green foliage on compact, sturdy little plants that bloom just 14 weeks after sowing Gerbera Daisy seeds.
Gerbera daisy flowers are very long-lasting after cutting so you can take them inside and enjoy their beauty as well. You can tell them that you grew your own gerbera Daisies from flower seed! This gerbera flower seed mix produces compact plants scarcely a foot high and not as wide with gorgeous, large blooms on pencil-thick stems.
3. Xingqijia #ad
Gardeners Choice!, 100 Pcs Seeds Mixed Gerbera Daisy Seeds | Non-GMO | Hybrids Flower Fresh Garden Seeds #adXingqijia #ad
- Sunlight: partial shade, will grow best with at least 6+ hours of fuLL SUN. Soil type: peat, SAND. Usda hardiness zone °f: 9 20 TO 30 °F. After planting, height = 36", plant spacing = 12", germinates in 15-21 days. Sow depth = 1/16" -- barely cover with soil -- lightly water.
|Manufacturer||SEEDS RI #ad|
4. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Gerbera Daisy Flower Seed Plant Mix, 100 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- In areas with long growing seasons, Gerbera can be grown directly outside in prepared seedbeds. This seed mix has shades of pink, rose and watermelon-red. You can also grow gerbera daisies indoors as potted plants and use them as a cutflower to make beautiful bouqets.
In colder zones, gerberas will grow as an annual plant. Sow 2 - 3 of these non gmo seeds for every gerbera plant your want growing in your flower garden.
Grow gerberas in full sun to partial shade and in rich, well-drained soil. Gerbera daisies grow as a perennial flower in USDA zones 8 - 10 This beautiful gerbera heirloom flower seed mix only grows to 10 - 14 inches tall making it ideal for containers, bedding plants, or even grow gerbera daisy flowers indoors. The daisy-like blooms are 3 – 4 inches across and are on thick stems making them great for cutting.
5. The Three Company #ad
Pot, Robust Red, The Three Company Healthy Live 1 Quart Gerbera Daisies 3 Per Pack #adThe Three Company #ad
- Plants always make people smile. The leaves of the plant have air-purfying qualities. Colorful package: amazing colors to get spring vibes in your house. One of the top 10 most popular plants in the world, Gerbera daisies are known for their gorgeous blooms and having long life both in the garden as well as in a vase as a cut flower.
Classic flowers: gerbera flowers are classic flowers. Fresh from the greenhouse: We strive for best quality.
Outdoor: keep these plants either inside on a half-shady spot in house, or otherwise keep the plants outside during summer at a partial shady till shady place. Our plants are directly shipped from the greenhouse to our customers. Indoor vs. Every child in the world starts drawing flowers like that: a stable flower stem, with colorful petals around a cute heart. Creative gifts: a colorful gift for your loved ones.
6. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Food and Host Plant for Monarch Butterflies, Blood Flower Milkweed Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Plant these seeds yourself and Give as Gifts to Help Save the Monarch Butterfly. Monarch butterfly's host for egg laying, feeding, and Hatch and the tiny Catepillars Feed on the Milkweed.
It takes 2 generations of monarchs to Migrate in each direction Canada to Pacific Grove and Mexico and they need milkweed along their paths. Blood flower or Sunset Flower Milkweed. They form chrysilises on the plant for their Metamorphosis.
7. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
"Painted Daisy" Flower Seeds, 1000 Heirloom Flower Seeds Per Packet, Non GMO Seeds, Isla's Garden Seeds #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- Full sun. A must have for your home flower garden! Chrysanthemum Painted Daisy, Garland Seed bloom into single to double bright Colorful flowers. For more of isla's garden seed products, enter isla's garden seeds into your search bar on Amazon! Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company! Please post pictures of your plants and review us! These are high quality seeds, be sure to fully research proper germination instructions for optimal germination rates.
Prefer rich, well-drained, evenly moist soil. Painted daisy flowers are a wonderful choice for adding color to your landscaping or home as they are also a good long-lasting cut flower. Painted daisy generally begin blooming in summer and can continue into the fall months.
These seeds will yield an assortment of colored flowers. Perfect for cut flowers, 6, 10, 7, 11, 4, 8, chop-suey greens, 2, 9, 3, makes beautiful center pieces for table! Conversation starter in your home flower garden! Usda zones: 1, 12; common names: tri-color chrysanthemum, 5, Shungiku Latin Name: Chrysanthemum carinatum Species Origin: Northern Africa Type: Garden Flowers Life Cycle: Annual.
8. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Beautiful Annual and Perennial Flowers to Plant in Your Garden; Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds; Wonderful Gardening Gift, Sow Right Seeds, Daisy Flower Seed Collection for Planting #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Great way to support your local pollinators. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Plus, we are available to answer all your questions. Pollinator friendly -- butterflies and bees love Daisies and will likely pay you many visits. Enjoy outdoors in the garden or indoors as cut flowers.
Beautiful -- large individual packets of paper daisy, and english daisy flowers. These annual and perennial varieties produce a mix of beautiful white, Shasta Daisy, Cape Daisy, pink, Yellow Daisy, rose and red blossoms. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips on our “Sow Successful” Blog. Fun -- plant wildflower style or in carefully arranged beds, whatever suits your fancy.
9. Outsidepride #ad
10 Seeds, Outsidepride Gerbera Daisy ColorBloom Flower Seed Mix #adOutsidepride #ad
- Only grows 4 - 6 inches tall. Very long blooming perennial plant often flowering from Spring to Autumn. When planted outdoors, will generally grows as a perennial frost free zones.
Sow gerbera daisy flower seeds at 2 to 3 seeds per plant. Grows well in full sun or partial shade. Gerbera daisies can be grown indoors as house plants or outdoors in containers or flower beds.
10. Gbrand #ad
50Pcs Mixed Gerbera Daisy Seeds Hybrids Flower #adGbrand #ad
- Height = 36". Germinates in 15-21 days. Sow depth = 1/16" -- barely cover with soil -- lightly water after planting. Will grow best with at least 6+ hours of full sun. Plant spacing = 12".